Responsible for the timely processing of title orders and recording documents with the various county recorders offices in TX, AR and TN. Work closely with Title Coordinator and may assist with posting and trustee sales.
1. Orders title searches and title updates in a timely manner, follows up on past due orders, and maintains required correspondence with title abstractors and title companies.
2. Distributes emails and issues to the appropriate parties or requestors.
3. Responsible for recording various legal documents with the county recorders offices via mail or e-filing
4. Invoicing consolidating and retrieving documents (court documents).
5. Various other duties as required.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum two years experience with title orders, title searches, and e-recording / e-filing.
3. Knowledge of bankruptcy / foreclosure processes.
4. Knowledge of compliance with investor and federal guidelines.
5. Must be able to conduct professional telephone contact and accurate data entry in a high-volume environment.
6. Must be PC literate and able to rapidly adapt to a variety of data base systems.
7. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
8. Mortgage banking experience preferred.