- Leadership Experience
- Sales Experience
As Account Manager for NTSolutions, you will be responsible for implementing a sales strategy to maximize profitability and drive revenue growth within the Southeast market. The ideal candidate will generate leads and build the company brand. The candidate should be energetic, persuasive, well organized, and have a proven track record in sales.
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience in Sales in the wireless infrastructure industry.
- Vastly grow company revenue of wireless networks through experienced sales strategy in cellular/public safety DAS, WiFi, Small Cells and/or converged network solutions.
- Source new customers in the market or need of in-building wireless services and solutions.
- Complete the entire sales process: assessments, relationship development, proposal/presentation completion, contract negotiation and post-sales relationship maintenance.
- Partner with various wireless industry organizations, affiliates and businesses that provide complimentary services to grow company sales.
- Up-sell ongoing network management services.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas and company sales milestones.
- Engage in various Southeast organizations and events to build company brand.
- Provide full-service sales processes, from customer education to final project closeout engagement.
- Provide team leadership and guidance by practicing core values including: creating and evaluating ways to increase sales; creating process improvements; and being accountable for the total sales process.
- Engage with internal engineering and operations teams for the qualification, sell and finalization of a highly technical sales process.
- Provide routine sales status reports to management.
NTSolutions builds public safety networks that support emergency first responders throughout the Southeast and has extensive experience working with municipalities to ensure these mandated networks are compliant with federal, state and local code. Additionally, we design and build indoor cellular networks used by major carriers (e.g., AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint) and work closely with carriers to coordinate and deploy essential mobile services. NTSolutions also deploys next Gen Wi-Fi networks that support residential tenants, hotel guests and business enterprises. Understanding the nuances of each network type allows NTSolutions to optimize network performance and deliver high-quality, specialized services to its clients.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commission Based
- cellular/PS DAS, WiFi, Small Cells: 3 years (Required)
- wireless infrastructure industry sales: 3 years (Required)
Must be capable to work from home; have internet, telephone or cell, and laptop or PC.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- DAS Public Safety: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Account Management: 5 years (Required)
- DAS Cellular: 3 years (Preferred)