Reporting to City Head of Happiness or Operations Manager, the Happiness Manager will play an essential role in delivering a delightful experience to our customers and representing the company's mission at our client sites.
- Team Management - partner with HR to hire, train, develop and ongoing mentorship of team
- Manage a deck of account's overall operations with a minimum ARR of $1million
- Partner with marketing team to provide variety of wellness product offerings and execute events to deepen and enhance relationship with clients
- Ensure excellent in-office-user experience by managing client food budget, supporting launch team in designing kitchen spaces and day-to-day product quality and merchandising
- Client operations support would include, ordering, budgeting, food safety standards, collaborate with fulfillment center operations to tackle product delivery logistics and inventory issues
- Implement and adhere to overall safety and food safety standards to team and ensure all employees are compliant
- Set strategy meetings and check-ins with client office contacts to encourage survey submissions, continuous client communication and contact, analyze data trends and project client consumption
- Provide back-up support to crew members at client sites to merchandise product inventory
- Travel from site to site in respected area to manage deck of accounts and support on the ground team members
- 2+ years of experience managing a team with 1+ years as area manager in a retail, hospitality or food and beverage environment - must have experience hiring, training and ongoing mentorship
- 2+ years managing a deck of accounts in operations
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and ability to budget more than $1million in cost of goods
- Strong operations experience, understanding of sales cycle, inventory logistics and product quality
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, articulate communicator and open to feedback
- Must be able to use and learn new technology (tech savvy)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- ServSafe Food Handling certified a plus
- Demonstrated servant leadership behavior
- Problem Solving/Analysis/Decision Making
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Project Management
- Collaborative, concise and articulate communicator
- Must be full-time and flexible in schedule working late, early and occasional weekends
- Must be able to travel between client and office sites in their market
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs and lift at arms length above their head
- Must be able to walk up and down the stairs at client sites and stand for long periods
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives--at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive. This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company.
Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all positions including;
- 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long-term disability, life insurance.
- 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.