"HOUSE of DENIM" is a unique fashion apparel store located at the Citadel Outlets. We are a retail establishment specializing in the offering of the most influential trend setting globally recognized brands such as Diesel, G-Star, Nudie Jeans, 7 For All Mankind, J Brand, Lacoste and Ted Baker to name a few. We are a sister store to 'STAT-MENT(www.stat-ment.com) which has been around since 2008 and known for taking our in-house clothing brands for men's all the way down to little toddler sizes for a like father like son concept.
We currently have several positions opens at both the Citadel Outlets location as well as at the logistics warehouse situated in the City of Commerce which is near the retail store.
Positions available are:
"Operational Manager/Store Manager POSITION"
The Store Manager is the leader, and operations manager, of the retail store. As a member of the retail store team the Store Manager is responsible for ensuring the execution of assignments. They should maintain a high level of knowledge on "HOUSE of DENIM" product, as well as play the role of lead stylist that ensures our customer receive the best possible service and sales experience. The Store Manager should at all times set the best example of all duties and responsibilities, and develop all staff within their store to execute their roles as well. As the leader of the "HOUSE of DENIM" retail store visual team, the Visual Merchandiser, is responsible for ensuring execution of the day to day operations of the retail store, as well as the execution, by their leadership team, of the roles and responsibilities of the SSL (Sales & Service Leader). They also play the lead role in the leadership development of the Key Holders and Assistant Retail Manager, while partnering with Executive Leadership to lead the operations of the entire store. As an employee, and store leader, within the Retail Division, the Store Manager is required to be actively involved with developing people, managing product, and controlling profit. Furthermore, within those areas, the Store Manager will be expected to exhibit the characteristics necessary to demonstrate their ability to be an inspiring leader, effective administrator, and strategic entrepreneur. Before being considered for the role of a Store Manager, individuals must meet the following eligibility requirements: Have reliable transportation.Be available to work at least 40 hours, and up to 50 hours per week including weekends. Possess leadership, coaching, and development capabilities.Have experience developing leadership in others.Have experience leading a retail store team. Possess Visual Merchandising Experience. Bi-lingual (English and Spanish or Mandarin).
"Customer service/Sales associates POSITIONS." (Full Time/Part Time)
- Passionate about fashion.
- Previous experience in the retail industry is a plus.
- Reliable, trust worthy and honesty.
- Neatness, proper handling of store articles.
- Maintaining store cleanness and merchandised presentation.
- Awareness of merchandise and consumer surroundings at all times.
- Strong communication skills.
- A Self Motivated hard worker who takes on tasks with ease.
- Engaging and great at helping customers and able to work in a fast paced dynamic retail atmosphere.
- Adaptable/decisive and an effective learner.
- A strong humble team player.
- Polite and charming.
- Ethical, Disciplined and Punctual.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish or Mandarin)
- POS/Cashier with proper error free cash transaction handling.
- Ok with flexible schedules
"Warehouse/Stock Manager POSITION"
You are fast paced at tasks with careful/accuracy at handling shipping, receiving, and processing warehouse stock products as well as fulfilling store replenishments and web orders. Constantly maximizing space, configuring the stock system for new inventory arrivals and constant organizing of both the warehouse logistics center and retail store stockroom. Computer literacy required. Ability to operate forklift and lift heavy items up to 50lbs. Must fluent in English and bilingual is a plus.
"E-Commerce/Web Developer/Social Media Marketing Director POSITION"
To set up online platform who is familiar with Quickbooks and Shopify integration via Webgility plug in as well as photography of product in an in-house studio for product posting in the online store. We are seeking a driven, results-oriented, self-directed Ecommerce Manager will work with our product, creative, technical and fulfillment teams to create a perfect experience for our customer.
- Management of online customer service experience.
- Management and accountability for all site updates (content, copy, etc)
- Management and accountability for daily performance of website, including analytics.
- Management and accountability for inventory for both online and retail.
- Manage relations with retail store & warehouse.
- Collaborate with other teams at "HOUSE of DENIM" to problem solve.
- Work closely with the Production and PR team to learn all new products before launch dates and participate in wear-testing
- Work closely with our Web team to communicate any bugs and usability issues.
- Brand ambassador outside of the office
- You must have be incredibly focused, detail oriented personality.
- Must have experience with website CMS.
- Freshdesk experience is a plus.
- Ecommerce platform (ie. Shopify, Magento, etc) experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Exceptional communicator and very organized.
- Eagerness to learn and able to juggle many tasks.
- Spelling and grammar is not a joke to you.
For immediate consideration, please email us a cover letter and resume that includes why you would be a great candidate for us to interview, as well as the best number to contact you. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $20.00 /hour