At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide sourcing on engineering recruiting, to include:
sourcing, screening, and managing candidate relationships with recruiters. A successful candidate must be able to effectively manage competing priorities, remain highly flexible in an ever-changing environment while consistently anticipating and delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions to recruiters. A successful candidate must also demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, procedures and the business. The ability to source and recruit qualified talent while maintaining excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and other stakeholders is required.
Strategic Talent Acquisition:
- Demonstrated ability to apply a business mindset to the talent acquisition function
- Makes connections between all talent management phases (acquisition, development, retention, culture)
- Leverages data and market intelligence to develop and execute staffing strategies
- Successfully blends diversity, regulatory requirements and business strategy throughout the process
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the external recruiting landscape within their function
- Ability to successfully source and attract passive external talent
- Strong understanding of Boolean search methodology and execution
- Leveraging sourcing data in weekly conversations with hiring managers and TA leadership
Assessment and Selection:
- Attain a high level understanding of our business, program, technological and cultural challenges
- Demonstrates uncompromising ethical standards, integrity and respect for people
- Maintains composure under stress and understands how externalized emotions impact others
- Demonstrates self-awareness of strengths and opportunities; acts with humility by asking for feedback
- Serves as a steward of the company; placing the needs of the company/ department before personal
- Accurately assesses candidates (via in-person or phone) for cultural, competency and skill fit
- Quickly synthesizes candidate and hiring manager feedback
- Routinely pre-closes candidates (early in the process) to ensure high acceptance rates
Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 years experience that includes sourcing, screening, assessment & selection, and closing.
. • Demonstrated experience directly sourcing external passive talent
- Demonstrated experience in using various sourcing platforms to include Zoominfo, LinkedIn, ClearanceJobs, Hiretual
Previous experience in both agency and corporate recruiting in a cleared environment
- Strong domain knowledge and expertise in sourcing methodologies, assessment& selection of talent
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely while maintaining visibility to team members, recruiters, and the business.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership; ability to create and manage strategic alliances while driving the process
- Ability to function independently in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and operate with financial responsibility