- Minimum of 7+ Years of work expereince
- Hands on and good expertize in Adobe AEM
- Should be able to Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications.
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus.
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM .
- Good Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework , or other MVC frameworks .
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Application Integration / Web services experience (XML, REST, SOAP & messaging patterns).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment .
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications.
- Exposure to open-source technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- ITIL framework knowledge
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams.
- Working knowledge on Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Experience in Release management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Job Type: Full-time