For over 35 years, Arzel Zoning has been manufacturing and distributing the highest quality HVAC zoning equipment from our factory in Cleveland, Ohio. Our products offer superior quality and reliability, ease of installation and the industries ONLY lifetime warranty.
The company grew to the size it is today by using a simple philosophy:
“Offer a long-lasting product at a fair price, that will improve comfort in a customer’s home or business.”
Our objective is to help contractors be more efficient by providing outstanding technical support, training, and products that last. Our zoning solutions are designed for new construction and retrofit, residential and light commercial applications. Outstanding customer service, innovative products, and overall reliability are why so many contractors use only Arzel Zoning systems.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of marketing specialist experience (this is a junior level role). The successful candidate will be motivated, entrepreneurial and team oriented sharing the responsibility for assisting in all areas of Marketing. They will also share the responsibility for maintaining Arzel’s websites, other social media marketing tools and managing inquiries generated by visitors to the website. While reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, they will be one of the key marketing contacts for vendors, customers and the entire Arzel team.
- Coordinate writing and editing of sales and marketing literature.
- Maintain and improve Arzel’s websites and manage customer inquiries generated from them.
- Managing e-marketing and Arzel’s presence on all social media accounts.
- Write and distribute press releases and produce media kits where required.
- Act as liaison between the company and print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services.
- Develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns.
- Provide direct marketing support to Sale Reps, Technical Support Team, distributors and contractors by creating promotions, advertisements, and event support.
- Analyze and provide reports to the executive team of monthly analytics on the website, apps and form submission pages, etc.
- Coordinate event planning for distributor meetings, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows, webinars and Comfort College.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing campaigns, promotions, and Arzel’s Advocate program and recommend changes as necessary.
- Provide support for Government lobbying efforts.
- Perform CRM administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, order entry etc.
- Maintain the inventory of promotional items and recommend appropriate promotional items changes.
- Coordinate Tradeshow events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing coordinator role.
- 1-3 years’ experience working with graphic design platforms such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Copy-writing skills, preferably in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Web maintenance / e-marketing experience with a solid working knowledge of social media marketing tools, Google rankings and SEO are desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of the customer.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team with excellent time management and planning skills.
- Ability to meet multiple project deadlines while demonstrating attention to detail.
- Ability to use Apple devices and mastery in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Willingness to travel occasionally in support of promotional activity.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
- digital and social media: 3 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative