Founded in 1998, headquarters in Hong Kong, Impro is a leading manufacturer of machined OEM casting components serving various industries - such as aerospace, medical healthcare, automotive, heavy-duty truck, construction equipment, high-horsepower engine and agriculture equipment. Most of the customers are Fortune 500 or listing companies in US and Europe. Impro has been experiencing phenomenal growth with more than 6,000 employees worldwide including 12 Manufacturing Plants, 6 Logistics Centers and 6 Sales Offices in USA (LA, Chicago), China, Hong Kong, Luxemburg and Germany. Because of business expanding and growing in America region, the Company is seeking a Logistics Manager to join its Bolingbrook (Chicago) team.
- Manage and train staff in logistical department.
- Liaise with shipping companies and customs brokers for import and export shipments and track movement of shipments.
- Manage inbound and outbound delivery of products.
- Review logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Propose strategies to minimize cost or time required to transport goods.
- Be responsible for inventory management, and other supply chain planning and management.
- Enhance warehouse efficiency and safety.
- Work with vendors to determine best product and procurement solutions for the company based on price, quality, schedule and other factors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization skills
- Analytical/Problem Solving Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or a related technical field.
- At least 5 years of warehouse management and import/export experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Technical knowledge of supply chain and logistics (preferred).
- Bilingual Mandarin (preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse Management: 2 years
- Import/Export and Foreign Trade: 2 years