Join our leading team working on integrated Cyber Risk solutions,
solving the most complex problems of the world’s leading organizations. Our professionals work on Top Client issues, developing & providing Top Solutions with Future Market potential in the below arenas:
* Data Privacy
* Data Protection
* Data Recovery/Disaster Recovery
* Data Risk
* Incident Response
* Oracle Cloud
* Penetration Testing
* SAP Controls
* SIEM Engineering
* Red Teaming
* Vulnerability Management
Work You’ll Do
As a Cyber Risk Senior Consultant, you’ll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today’s toughest cybersecurity challenges so they can achieve business growth and manage risk. You’ll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and systems that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks.
In your role as a Senior Consultant, you will support a team in delivering projects across a variety of cyber topics, including such examples as:
- Understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a client’s business
- Assessing or developing an organization’s cyber risk strategy and posture, as it relates to data risk, cyber risk management, cyber risk frameworks and policies, and/or cyber risk measures, methods, and reporting
- Strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Drive development and implementation of cyber strategies targeted on key client’s risk and business needs, and enhanced by leading practices
- Develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
At Deloitte we view cyber risk as primarily a business challenge. Understanding that even the most well-secured clients will occasionally experience serious cyber incidents, we developed the Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.™ framework to help them take a more comprehensive approach so they can thrive, even in the face of escalating threats. It takes advanced technologies to address cyber risk, but it also takes strong threat awareness and analytic capabilities, solid preparedness to respond to a crisis, and strong leadership and governance processes to keep things focused on what really matters to the organization. Deloitte stands out as one of the few firms that can offer our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive cyber risk programs. Every year we serve hundreds of clients across every major industry sector. Our Cyber Risk Services teams work at both the C-suite level, and the technology operations level. This broad vantage point enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining our team, you’ll be part of developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about our Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Bachelor or Master of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines
- Travel up to 80% may be required, dependent on role and location
- 2 + year minimum of work experience in 1 or more Cyber focus areas such as: Data Privacy, Data Protection, Data Recovery/Disaster Recovery, Data Risk, Identity, Incident Response, Threat, Oracle Controls, Penetration Testing, SAP controls, SEIM Engineering, Splunk, Red Teaming, Vulnerability Management
How you’ll grow
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong academic track record and relevant professional certifications
Through your variety of experiences at Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to develop analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose. You will be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring, counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities. For new campus hires, we offer extensive onboarding and new hire training to help you hit the ground running. You’ll travel to Deloitte University for national new hire training that includes technical and soft skills training, as well as invaluable networking opportunities. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html