We are seeking to recruit a further UK based Field Service Engineer to join our existing team of specialists. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to join a team that supports itself, whilst having a high level of technical back up support from within Europe.
- Service, repair, modify, upgrade, commission, calibrate and test existing systems.
- Fault finding and maintenance on electronic, electrical, optical and pneumatic systems.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of major installations from delivery to commissioning, including third party and customer interfaces. Based from home, working at customer sites throughout the UK & Ireland with the opportunity to occasionally work in Europe or worldwide
- Recognized training and qualification in electrical/electronic or electro/ mechanics engineering
- You will be comfortable using digital keypads/laptop computers to modify unit settings, changing system parameters, and making modifications to files.
- You will demonstrate an enthusiasm in technical development. Our products combine many different technologies, and so an interest in technology/science/physics, and the ability to learn and adapt is essential.
- Preferably (not essential) you should have experience in a Field Service role or customer facing position. Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships is an essential part of this role, and proven experience of dealing directly with demanding customers under pressure, and building a great relationship would be advantageous
- You must be capable of working alone or as part of a team.
- You must hold a full UK or European driving license, and have the legal right to work within the European Union.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $31.50 /hour