WE ARE HIRING RETAIL MERCHANDISERS!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REWARDING, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK?
TNG/RMSI are leading merchandising companies in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting.
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily.
- Competitive pay
- Work independently and as a team
- Set work schedule (Monday through Friday-6:00 AM start)
- Hands on training
- National Company with growth potential
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Safeway, Walmart, Target, Home Depot)
WHAT A MERCHANDISER DOES
- New item cut ins
- Signage placement
- Merchandising various product lines
- Assemble shippers and small displays
- Survey reporting
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver's license and proof of Auto insurance)
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, use of step stools and lifting above your head
- We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company so a smart phone is required for most job assignments. Candidates could be asked to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading an app for reporting purposes.
- Ideal candidates should be computer savvy, reliable, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with limited supervision.
- Possess basic math skills
- Willing to adapt to changing market needs
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Work independently with good time management/communication skills
- Have a positive attitude
Job Type: Part-time