Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca’s proven business principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability.”
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you knowledgeable and persuasive? Do you have the determination to close sales and build lasting relationships with new and established customer accounts? If so, then Company Name, a division of Hajoca Corporation, would like you to join the dedicated team at our Location Name location as an Outside Salesperson. Our # team size team has been servicing the Location Name community for # years offering the very best in Services Offered. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
Outside Salespeople strive to develop lasting, ethical customer relationships to maximize our share of the customer’s potential and meet or exceed sales and gross profit goals. Outside Salespeople become an integral part of each assigned account, understanding the customers’ business and needs, ensuring our role as their primary supplier. As an Outside Salesperson with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Visit customer offices and job sites to assess customer needs and potential, to develop and maintain strong relationships, and to generate and close sales.
- Process Sales Orders, Bids, Job Information packages.
- Prospect new customers and alert the Profit Center Manager and Credit Manager of viable prospects for screening.
- Work with the customer, Profit Center Manager, and Credit Manager to facilitate the payment of all accounts receivable. Communicate to the Profit Center Manager and Credit Manager any changes in a customer’s business that might cause a credit risk.
- Attend local and state meetings or conventions to learn about new products, market conditions, and to build vendor relationships.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets set forth by the Profit Center Manager.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
As an Outside Salesperson, you must be friendly, service-oriented, and driven to continually identify and pursue new customers to increase market share. Excellent verbal communication is essential and all salespeople must approach all customer interactions in an honest and ethical fashion.
All interested applicants must possess:
Our ideal candidate will also possess:
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2+ years outside sales experience
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and persuasion skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of products and value-added services offered
- A proper and valid driver’s license
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- Contractor sales experience
- Wholesale distribution experience
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
Methuen 476 Lowell St Methuen 01844
: Individual Contributor
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Jun 13, 2018, 8:35:28 AM