Director, Digital Marketing - Demand Generation
The Director, Digital Marketing - Demand Generation will work closely with the VP of Digital Marketing to develop strategy, execute programs and optimize results for demand generation activities in support of lead generation, sales and retention. You will help build and manage our paid and organic inbound marketing programs.
The perfect candidate is technical, creative and able to execute quickly. Director, Digital Marketing - Demand Generation will be responsible for helping AAG grow both lead and demand generation capabilities to create an efficient and high-converting marketing funnel to deliver new revenue opportunities and accelerate existing revenue streams. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, a strong interest in digital/social applications, be results driven, and have superior attention to detail, especially with analytics.
- Define, plan and execute integrated demand generation programs including SEO/ORM, social media, marketing automation, website, web development, etc.
- Define strategy and implement lead generation programs, lead nurturing and scoring programs using Eloqua
- Work closely with sales – understand their pains and roadblocks to closing the deal, provide them with visibility to their pipeline, and improve their lead to opportunity to close process.
- Testing and optimizing a range of lead generation strategies to drive growth and ensure continued success
- Optimization of marketing assets, to deliver success through the highest possible conversion techniques and ensure that accurate tracking where appropriate is in place (e.g. advertising tools, A/B testing, landing pages, email outreach, etc.)
- Set goals and employ data-driven analytics to quantify success
- Owning analytics across our marketing campaigns and platforms, continuously assessing ways to generate highest returns, maximizing our efforts or employing new tactics
- Create and Develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, co-marketing campaigns, existing product upsell and cross-sales, and new market development
- Leverage demand generation tools, resources and agencies for campaigns/ programs, and reporting purpose
- Manage a team of 8 to oversee search engine optimization, online reputation management, marketing automation, website, social media, special projects, and other.
- An appetite for growth and ability to work across variety of cross-functional teams
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions
- Ability to present analysis and insights with clarity and confidence
- Excellent writing skills for landing pages, emails, nurture campaigns, and individual rep campaigns.
- Approach each situation from a solution based foundation
- Dedicated and enthusiastic team member, as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge and interest in social media platforms - including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, - as well as new developments in the social space preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible worker and excited to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of marketing experience with specific focus on B2B/B2C marketing, lead generation strategies, events and event marketing, and marketing automation (tech preferred)
- Experience with Eloqua, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Salesforce preferred.
- Proven success in driving inbound lead generation campaigns resulting in sales opportunities and revenue growth
- Demonstrated success in both push and pull marketing efforts, utilizing the challenger sale methodology and adding value through content
- Travel to various AAG regional offices may be required.
Job Type: Full-time