Grove City County Market is looking to hire an experienced cake decorator to design and decorate cakes according to customers' specifications and preferences. The cake decorator's responsibilities will include taking customers' cake orders, recording instructions and special requests, providing suitable recommendations on cake decorations and designs, and packaging bakery items. Cake Decorator position would be part-time including daylight, and weekend shifts from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Cake Decorator Responsibilities:
- Designing and decorating cakes according to customers' specifications.
- Decorating regular bakery items according to established bakery standards.
- Assisting with the production of dessert cakes, cupcakes, and also items for the gourmet case.
- Producing different kinds of icing, and cake fillings based on cake type and customer preferences.
- Updating displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased.
- Ensuring that the display refrigerators are cleaned, polished, and fully stocked with cakes, pastries, and desserts.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all work areas and ovens as well as baking and decorating equipment.
- Following all food safety established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Cake decorating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bakery: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location