THINX and Icon are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our Operations team.
In this role, you'll be the face of THINX and Icon, providing the best-in-class experience for all customers -- communicating with them through the duration of their experience with THINX and Icon: the customer journey, their brand interactions, and the environmental experiences. You'll build sustainable relationships and trust with our customers through open and interactive communication, and will always be willing to go the extra mile to surprise and delight our customers.
- Manage day-to-day customer service tickets on email, chat, and phone.
- Go beyond to wow customers with the best-in-class experience.
- Handle product questions: styling, sizing, and functionality.
- Handle warehouse issues: wrong items or missing items.
- Handle shipping issues: lost packages, delayed shipping, etc.
- Handle questions on returns and exchanges.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Track complaints, returns and exchanges, and share data on a monthly basis.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, and goal oriented (self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute projects independently.)
- Curiosity to learn new things especially around customer service technology and consumer insights.
- Passionate and able to work in a fast paced, start-up, and team environment under tight timelines.
- Upbeat, personable, positive, and can-do attitude.
- Superior People Skills - ability to wow customers and collaborate with cross-functional team.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong project management skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in customer service.
- Experience with customer service tools (Zendesk, Returnly, Grasshopper) a plus.
THINX’s mission is to create the most innovative period solutions that empower our people and sustain our planet, while breaking taboos about menstruation and reproductive health everywhere. Our innovation in period-proof underwear has been recognized by top industry publications, such as Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2017, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Most Brilliant Companies of 2016, and TIME Magazine’s Top 25 Inventions of 2015.
Icon is on a mission to eliminate anxiety and raise awareness of pelvic floor health for the 1-in-3 women who pee a little when they run, jump, dance, cough, or sneeze. Our patented pee-proof underwear lets ladies kick panty-liners (and the lame stigma of bladder leaks) to the curb. Created by the same team that brought you THINX, Icon's innovative underwear are absorbent, washable, and a *wee* bit sexy. Equally committed to helping sisters around the world, through a partnership with theFistula Foundation, every pair of Icon sold helps fund life-changing surgeries for women in developing countries.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
- e-commerce Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- New York, NY 10001 (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts