For over 30 years Abbyson has taken great pride in being a family-based home furnishings brand that continually redefines itself through modern-day living. Our strategically aligned, full-spectrum business model and operations allows us to fully service major online furniture retailers and the core audience that is driving today's market.
We understand the modern furniture buyer and consumer on a deeper level as well as have a keen eye on the popular trends that are driving online traffic and furniture sales. That's why our mission has always been to help them bring their homes to life with quality furniture at unbeatable prices.
Abbyson is looking for a dynamic Freelance Photographer / Videographer. You will be responsible for executing high-quality, digital photography, for web and print advertising that meets creative, sales, marketing, and production objectives within designated timelines.
The ideal candidate must be extremely skilled in editing, file sharing and uploading. This person must be proficient in and out of the studio, and must show confidence in directing and managing all elements of the shoot as required. You must have a strong knowledge of current trends, styles and technology within the luxury/retail market. General responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Follow a shot list and improvise better product shots when available and prepare for advertising on online portals.
- Quickly and efficiently setup shots and camera settings.
- Collaborate with other videographers to maximize coverage.
- Setup and light interviews using lights and/or natural light.
- Shoot product as well as promotional photography and videography.
- Provide photos and create promotional material for key accounts.
- Create marketing and promotional material for market seasons.
- Create presentation slideshows for company executives, accounts and Board of Directors.
- Design print material such as promotional brochures, product instruction manuals, and informational pamphlets.
- 4+ years’ experience photography and shooting consumer products required.
- 4+ years’ experience and extensive knowledge working with the Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator) required.
- 4+ years’ experience in consumer goods industry.
- Advanced digital skills in processing, color-correction, editing and clipping.
- Bachelors in Film Production/Cinema/Film Editing/Electronic Arts or related studies preferred.
- Have a firm understanding of shot composition and using creative angles.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete individual and team assignments with the ability to lead and work under guidance of project supervisors.
- Excellent attention to detail in every aspect of the production process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Videographer: 4 years (Preferred)
- Premiere: 4 years (Required)
- Photography: 4 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 4 years (Preferred)
- Consumer Products: 4 years (Required)
- Photoshop: 4 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 4 years (Preferred)