Full-timeEstimated: $69,000 - $91,000 a year
- Microsoft Office
- LEED Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing,
construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems.
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- Working with the Project Manager, may direct, supervise and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the
Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project.
- Assists the Project Manager in developing, maintaining and revising project budgets and schedules.
- Conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with Detailed Design
- Minimum 7 years’ related experience in building design is required.
- Bachelor’s in architecture from an accredited program is required.
- Registration not required.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Thorough knowledge and application of zoning and building codes is required.
- LEED AP is preferred.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.