BioVision, Inc., is a privately held Life Science company headquartered in the beautiful San Francisco Bay area. BioVision develops and offers a wide variety of products including assay kits, antibodies, recombinant proteins & enzymes, and other innovative research tools for studying Apoptosis, Metabolism, Cell Proliferation, Cellular Stress, Cell Damage and Repair, Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome, Stem Cell Biology, Gene Regulation, Signal Transduction, etc. BioVision’s products are currently being sold in more than 60 countries worldwide. BioVision is well known in life science industry to provide research tools to scientists to expedite their research. BioVision aims to provide innovative, high quality assay kits, recombinant proteins, antibodies and other research tools to accelerate drug discovery in disease-related areas like cancer, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer's disease, etc. We would achieve these goals through a well-defined core strategy and a company culture that fosters integrity, openness, and collaboration, and rewards customer focus, innovation and ownership.
Job Title: Postdoc/Scientist Bioassay
Division / Department: R&D
Job Location: Milpitas, CA
Classification: Exempt, Full Time
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Postdoctoral Scientist who has strong background and bench working experiences in bioassay development. The full time position is based at our Corporation Headquarters in the beautiful San Francisco Bay area.
- Responsible for developing novel products for life science research market focusing on cell-based assay and enzyme-based assay kit developments.
Required Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will hold a Ph.D. degree and research background in Biochemistry, Cell biology, Cancer Biology or Immunology.
- The position requires minimum 2+ full years’ bench work experiences in bioassay & related areas.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Relevant skills include development and validation of biochemical and cell- based assays, utilizing absorbance, fluorescence and luminescence for detection.
- Strong knowledge in enzymatic assays, ELISA, Flow cytometry, cell cycle analyses and mammalian cell culture experience is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in the fields of lipid research and/or obesity is a plus.
BioVision, Inc. is a rapidly growing, profitable biotechnology company located in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, Milpitas City. We are focusing on development, manufacture and sale of products for life science research market worldwide. We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus and benefit package including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation/holidays, 401K, etc. and a rewarding professional work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance