TEM Express Logistics - is a growing company that deliver Amazon packages. Our motto is Innovation, Efficiency & Reliability.
We are recruiting weekend only Amazon Delivery Drivers to work Saturday & Sunday shift. Opportunity to also pick up extra days as needed (Monday - Friday shift).
Next Steps: Choose a time convenient for you and send a text to or call 425.760.7600 to confirm your appointment!
We are looking for motivated and result driven Delivery Drivers to join our team, part time (Saturday & Sunday) in Everett. Become part of a customer-centric company with opportunity for growth and development.
No Commercial Driving License needed. Hiring immediately!
- $1000 College Assistance Program
- Medical Insurance
- Weekly incentives
- Opportunity to earn additional bonus based on successfully reaching agreed milestones
- End of year company bonus or family vacation package
- Successfully handle and deliver packages to customers on time
- Safely driving company vehicle: Mercedes Sprinter Van
- Climb out of vehicle and walk up down stairs as required in all weather conditions
- Ability to stand multiple hours a day and work in a physically demanding environment
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer service and address customer concerns
- Ability to function calmly and efficiently in high-pressure, multi-tasking environment
- Deliver packages in various locations and stops in Everett area
- Load and unload products from company vehicles
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations
- Operate scanner to record shipping and package information
- Maintain good work habits, including reporting to work on time and adhering to standard work and safety procedures
- Our schedule is day shift and we deliver packages 7 days a week
- Typical work schedule is 10 hours per day between 9am – 7:00pm.
- Drivers will work Saturday & Sunday shift with opportunity for extra week days
You must meet the following job requirements listed below in order to be qualified to work for TEM Express Logistics as a driver:
- 21 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Must be flexible with work schedule including weekends - due to business needs
- Must have knowledge of state driving laws (training will be provided)
- Must successfully pass background and drug screening
- Must have clean driving record (no more than 2 speeding tickets within the last 3 years and no more than one at fault accident)
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs during a 10 hour work shift
- Must be able to handle stressful workload and driving demand
Job Type: Full-time W2
Salary: $17 - $18 an hour
Eligible for benefits
- Driver's License (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- United States (Preferred)