ASAP Talent is the leading SAP focused executive search firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been helping SAP Professionals and IT Execs reach their career goals for over 18 years and work with over 70 of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. We've been engaged by a Global CPG client to help recruit & hire a Business Integration Project Manager (a Director Level role).
Opportunity Profile Summary:
This is a project manager requirement for a Business Integration PM to work on the creation of a new business division (‘Lifestyle Brands’). This involves the integration of a number of recent acquisitions into a new business unit. This is a Director level position, so I’m looking for a senior PM to work with the Senior VP responsible for this integration.
- This is a full-time internal position, not open for contracting.
- This PM will need to structure the approach for business integration, defining the different workstreams and sub-workstreams for (supply chain, finance etc)
- Define timeline and inter-dependencies of workstreams
- Create a clear vision of the integration initiative that can be communicated and understood by the business and IT organizations.
- Work with BPT to build out IT dependencies and delivery to tie into the overall business timeline
- Tracking of delivery across workstreams and providing executive level updates
- Managing issues within workstreams and drive resolution, identifying risks and challenges that require executive decision making
- Manage complexity of change in conjunction with a major supply chain re-engineering initiative in North America
- We’re looking for a business savvy PM/executive who can manage a high complexity integration with a lot of dependencies.
- The complexities are in part in relation to supply chain changes and someone with an SAP background could be very helpful (but not necessary).
- The position can be based in Chicago / Milwaukee with travel to San Francisco for 2 years or it can be based in SF with the expectation to relocate (company paid) to Chicago / Milwaukee after 2 years.
This is an urgent requirement