TSC Enterprise and the Federal Aviation Administration have partnered to work with the Minority Student Intern Program for Minorites, Students with Disabilities and Women who are pursuing studies in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public Affairs.
This program runs 15 weeks during the Spring Session starting on January 27- May 1st. This internship is a paid internship, starting at $16 - $20 an hour.
Starting: January 27th 2019
The goal of the program is two-fold:
1. Gain work experience as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student.
2. Ensure a competitive and diverse workforce for students interested in a career within the FAA.
· Be enrolled in a 4-year college or university.
· Students must be of sophomore status or above, having completed 42 semester credit hours (or the equivalent in quarter hours).
· Students who have graduated with a bachelor's degree and have been accepted into a graduate or professional school must show proof of enrollment.
· Provide a completed application form with references.
· Provide a most recent unofficial transcript that originates from the school
· GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Campus and Community Activities: Extracurricular, honorary, leadership activities, community service and military experiences.
· Employment Experience: Both paid and unpaid experience will be evaluated. A student who works to continue with his/her education may not have strong extracurricular activities or community service. This circumstance will be taken into consideration when assessing a student's overall application.
If interested, please send resume and unofficial transcript.
Salary: Bi-Paid Weekly - Depends on Experience
A travel stipend will be provided via Metro Card.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Washington, DC (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift