Are you ready to work in a setting where the culture encourages and empowers you to be successful?
If You answered yes...iJility is looking for YOU!
We provide an environment that offers, a Culture of Success. TeamWork, Performance pay programs that raise our associate's earning potential and training for growth opportunities.
iJility Invests in Our Workforce!
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of our Operations Manager position.
- Minimum 5 years of warehouse operations management experience
- Must have experience working in production based/fast paced environment
- Kitting experience required
- Inventory management experience required
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred
- Able to create and drive your team's performance
- Clear communication skills critical
- Ability to self direct
- Must have bill of material understanding
- Must be able to organize/schedule components work loads to ensure proper flow to lines
- Must be able to stage orders from both in and out of the area
- Must have ability to streamline processes
- Must be able maintain QA/QC to the set Acceptable Quality Level
- Must keep accurate records
- Must be customer interfacing
- Must be able to track and push/increase performance of associates
- Must have at least 5 years of leadership experience
Judgment: Make Effective Choices – Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
Customer Centered: Serve the Customer – Show care and concern when serving our associates and customers. Ask questions in order to understand and meet associate and customer needs. Use policies and information in order to exceed associate and customer expectations. Find and use the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve associate and customer requests.
Execution and Results: Get Results – Ensure work is done correctly. Work on top priorities first. Make consistent effort to get results. Meet required deadlines. Take action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work – Accept responsibility and meet expectations for own work. Identify steps needed in order to carry out work as required.
Influence and Communicate: Share information – Listen to others and ask questions to learn about what is needed. Communicate the right information to associates and leaders in real time. Communicate in a respectful and professional manner.
Ethics and Compliance: Perform to Ethical Standards – Follows company policies and procedures. Show integrity and ethical behavior in all work situations. Report all ethical and compliance issues promptly.
Adaptability: Adapt – Adapt to changing work demands. Stay focused on own work when faced with change or difficulties. Stay open to and learns from assignments and feedback.
The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
Frequently move, lift, items weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance.
Occasionally lift, items weighing more than 40 pounds with or without assistance.
Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
Visually verifies and inspects product and information, often in small print.
Walk to and from work area for scheduled breaks and to access supplies.
Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required,
Working in the following environment is necessary to perform one or more of the essential functions of this position.
Work may be on elevated platforms.
Work is on smooth concrete surfaces. Anti-fatigue mats at workstations may be provided.
iJility is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Traditionally masks are required within our work sites
- Warehouse Operations Management: 5 years (Required)
- Kitting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Inventory management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations