Do you love to piano and express yourself through music? Does sharing your love of music with others sounds like the perfect job? At FineArtsMatter, we offer encouraging and enriching after-school music classes to students in K-3rd grade (KidzKeys). Our mission is to inspire the next generation to discover their talents and abilities, and show the world what they can do.
We are NOW HIRING positive, adaptable, and creative Music Teachers for our Classes at Local Elementary Schools. Our flexible, part-time schedules include teaching daily after-school music classes on weekdays between 2:15-4:15 pm, and private lessons that are scheduled to suit you and your student’s availability. Our classes are located in Williamson County, TN and are scheduled to run from August - May.
About our Music Classes:
As a KidzKeys Teacher , you’ll bring provided keyboards to local elementary schools to conduct group piano classes for energetic, eager groups of K-2nd graders! Our KidzKeys classes are a wonderful introduction to rhythmic values, musical notation, and are a colorful, fun start to the piano! Each semester ends with an upbeat performance for family and friends to see everything your students learned.
Where You’re Strong:
What We Provide:
- Eager to share your love and knowledge of music with young artists
- Adaptable, and able to interact with and encourage young groups of students in a fun way
- Available weekday afternoons between 2:15-4:15 pm
- Able to provide a resume and 2 professional references
- Must provide a clear background check
- Must be reliable, and have reliable transportation
- Able to transport provided instruments in and out of schools, and back into car (~40 lbs of materials placed on a rolling cart)
- Experienced in teaching private or group music lessons (preferred)
- Music, Education, or Music Education degree (preferred)
- An encouraging work environment to share your love of music
- Part-time, flexible schedules with 3-5 classes per week
- Additional private lesson opportunities
- All teaching materials and a full set of classroom instruments
- Full curriculum and teaching/classroom management methods for every lesson
- Thorough teacher training sessions twice per semester
- In-class support from dedicated Coaches throughout each semester
- $40 per class, plus commission for re-enrolling students
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- W-2 Employee status
To learn more about what it means to be a FineArtsMatter teacher, please visit our website at
“FineArtsMatter staff were a dream to work with! The instructor created a fun, but structured learning environment and communicated well with parents to keep them informed.” — Kimberly Kern, PTO Officer, Silverbrook Elementary School
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Rock On Music, LLC (and Fine Arts Matter, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.