Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Customer Service, Hospitality, and Sales skills a must.
- Must be comfortable working within the adult entertainment industry.
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- VIP server must be on their feet for a long period of time.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Team Player.
- Great attention to detail.
To include but not limited to
- Consistently following Food & Beverage sequence of service utilizing all proper procedures standardized by venue managers.
- Actively marketing VENUE and SELF.
- Meet minimum requirements of table reservations
- Building and establishing a personal clientele.
- Participate in weekly marketing requirements and outings.
- Guiding guests through all phases of their experience.
- Assist guests with booking VIP table reservations and special requests.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and contacts to drive additional business for bottle service.
- Field all sales inquiries for VIP service and table reservations.
- Explain pricing and secure payment for vip sales.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to every guest.
- Resolve any service issues promptly and professionally.
- Market and promote events on property.
- Anticipating the guests’ needs and responding appropriately with a sense of urgency.
- Effectively communicating with management, in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Bilingual a plus
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. and active participant in social media.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have proven track record of personally providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team.
- Must be TIP certified or willing to get TIP certification
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work as part of a team in a high stress & a high-volume environment.
- Good communication skills; multilingual is a plus.
- Physically able to walk or stand without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period of time.
Job Type: Part-time
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nightclub: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available: