WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO WORK FROM HOME.
We need positive minded people and team players and with great customer service
WE WILL PROVIDE COMPUTER, PRINTER, FAX, AND PHONE AND ALL THE SET UP NECESSARY FOR YOU TO CONDUCT EVERYTHING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
WE ARE HIRING PART TIME OR FULL TIME, DAY OR AFTERNOON SCHEDULES ARE AVAILABLE OR WEEKENDS
832 374 4417 contact Natalia for immediate consideration
Turbo Home Services
Has an opening for Residential Service Coordinator.
We are a Local, Independent Family Owned, Company that specializes in excellent customer service.
Strong Administrative Ability
Able to multitask
Ability to analyze data and make correct decision
- Competitive pay
- Room for growth and career advancement
- Training, Training, Training
- Working with great people, growth potential, great culture, having fun while being paid well!
- Year Round work
A Dispatcher's responsibilities fall into two main functions, scheduling and communicating.
Direct reports to Service Manager
Understand the skill level of the technicians, the needs of the customer, and be able to match them for maximum results
Estimate drive time accurately
Contact customers to inform them of the technician's estimated time of arrival
Keep customers informed of any changes that affect them
Understand how to create a schedule and capably use available dispatch software
Know the weekly on-call schedule for technicians
Develop contingency plans for busy times; optimize the schedule
Communicate, as necessary, with inventory personnel and parts people
Monitor technician performance; record results
Obtain and verify payment methods
Prepare for the next workday (supplies, technicians in place, etc.)
The Dispatcher's role is primarily as an analyst:
A dispatcher directs, controls and monitors the activities of a company's technicians,
Maintains contact with customers to meet or exceed their expectations.
In addition to monitoring and directing technicians' activities and alerting customers,
a dispatcher makes important scheduling decisions based on many variables related to time and distance, skill levels and job priority.
With all of this going on, a dispatcher is expected to respond quickly and calmly to problems, schedule changes and emergency calls.
The dispatcher contributes to the company's bottom line by maximizing revenue, nurturing customer relations and building a positive image.
Visit our website: TURBOHOMESERVICES.COM
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $600.00 to $1,000.00 /week
- Plumbing DISPATCHING: 5 years (Required)
- hvac dispatcher: 5 years (Required)
- can you work under stress?? do you have experience in HVAC or plumbing dispatching before?? can you handle upset customers?? do you enjoy providing great customer service?? do you want to work from home??
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment