Design, build, and configure a hybrid virtual and hardware-based network, from an attack platform through a network infrastructure to a host, detailed to specific mission guidelines. Become an expert by conducting break and fix, functional and performance testing, as well as network forensic analysis. Use automated and write scripts to increase the efficiencies and accuracy of the testing and demonstrate the bugs. Creatively think outside of standard security, network operations. and forensics to determine viability and improvements to network communications. Identify and document bugs, errors, and issues with supporting data and analysis. Learn and cross-train with other testers on tools, techniques, and procedures for testing. Research tools, methods, and procedures for optimizing network forensic analysis.
- 5+ years of experience with network design, implementation, and operations and maintenance (O&M)
- 5+ years of experience installing, configuring, and maintaining network monitoring solutions, including Splunk or SolarWinds
- Experience with implementing, working in, and maintaining an advanced development network
- Experience with administering a variety of Linux platforms, including Debian, RedHat, and Ubuntu
- Experience with scripting languages, including Bash, Perl, or Python
- Knowledge of network forensics and packet analysis
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with configuration and administration of a variety of embedded network routers and switches, including both consumer and enterprise grade
- Experience with network information security methodologies
- Experience with managing or supporting the product development life cycle
- Knowledge of configuration management practices
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CJ1, NSG1