Classy Art is an established manufacturer based in Houston, TX that is searching for an EDI Systems Analyst/Programmer where you will be responsible for supporting an EDI system, including configuration changes to the system, troubleshooting and development using various code languages, methods, tools and utilities. On this team we are seeking a technical candidate with strong analytical, design, development, planning and problem solving skills as well as strong writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills. The most suitable candidate will have strong EDI experience and be able to communicate effectively with management, peers, business area customers and business trading partners.
This is a part-time/temporary position with flexible hours. 100% remote. Ideal for someone looking for a little extra income on a short term basis.
The job responsibilities will include the following:
- building, testing, and implementing EDI maps,
- provide support of EDI processing in all EDI environments,
- perform integration and system testing with business partners,
- analyze, design and develop technical specifications for EDI interfaces
- work with testing resources for defect and bug tracking,
- coordinate and validate the deployment of applications into different lifecycle environments, and
- provide support for applications in the team’s portfolio
- 4 years of experience in B2B/EDI and data standards - ANSI X12, EDI, XML, JSON
- 4 years of experience with EDI translation software package for purchase orders, invoices, advance shipment notices, payments and transportation
- 4 years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- 4 years of experience with ACCTIVATE by Quickbooks and True Commerce
Please include your hourly rate when applying for this position.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $0.00 per year
- EDI: 4 years (Required)
- Acctivate: 4 years (Required)
Hours per week: