Work as a business analyst to serve as a liaison between technical architects or engineers and functional and business teams to translate business needs into technical requirements. Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. Collaborate with the product owner, technical leads, and development team on the requirement elicitation, documentation in JIRA for epic stories and features and acceptance criteria in a fast-paced agile environment. Work with product owners to refine, groom, and prioritize issue backlogs. Work with development teams to flesh out technical and QA requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with working in a business or IT Project environment
- 3+ years of experience with writing user stories, slicing features, and maintaining issue backlog
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to think analytically
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Kanban supporting Agile efforts
- Experience with JIRA
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse agile teams, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.