MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Recruiter to join their dynamic, collaborative team in Rancho Cordova, California. This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive salary, commissions, and benefit package. MDstaffers grew 450% last year and we are looking to have even more growth this year, do you want to be part of the ride?
- Aggressively sourcing candidates through cold-calling, networking, social media and candidate database.
- Vetting candidates to ensure their interests, credentials align with the client’s requirement.
- Full-cycle recruiting of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants (Full-time, Part-time & Per Diem).
- Keen participation in phone, video and in-person interviews.
- Proactively anticipating and resolving obstacles during the recruiting cycle.
- Develop a comprehensive staffing plan utilizing diverse recruiting methods and platforms to generate candidates for client programs and territories.
- Successfully negotiating compensation within budget parameters.
- Support and work collaboratively with the programs and hiring managers to fulfill their staffing needs.
- Active participation in the on-boarding process and in assisting incoming employees in their transition to the client organization.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military experience
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Collaborative environment with mentorship
- Room for rapid career advancement/promotion
- Company paid health benefits for the employee. Family plans at a discount
- Company paid $25,000 life insurance, with option to purchase more at a discount
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- 11 paid holidays each year (we use the federal employee schedule), plus one additional MDstaffers President discretion day off
- Two weeks PTO in year one (after 90 days), three weeks in year two, four weeks in year three and forward
- Up to five percent company match of 401k contributions (after 90 days)
- Travel and entertainment discount program
- Company cell phone and computer. Laptops and iPads available
- Full administrative support, job boards, and social media access provided
- Travel and mileage reimbursements upon advanced approval
- Weekly pay each Friday
- And of course, breakfast on Mondays and lunch on most Fridays - with great people!
Job Type: Full-time