Senior .Net Developer
Peapack, New Jersey
Very Long Term (OR) Contract to Hire (OR) FullTime
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship
the Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and
streamline deployment processes using VSTS. Drive team toward automation and deployment best practices.
- Experience in usage of modern n-Tier design patterns.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of C#, ASP.NET Core MVC / Web API ,UWP, Xamarin and SQL.
Experience with an industry accepted, structured software development life cycle methodology.
- Proven ability to develop performant and compliant .NET source code.
Ability to work collaboratively with a team addressing technical issues and problems.
- Experience of utilizing Kubernetes, Dockers ,Ranchers and VSTS.
- Experience with advanced data access patterns including the use of ORMs.
- Experience with asynchronous programming patterns.
- Experience supporting the development of complex software products including the deployment of multiple versions / releases of a large product.
- Ability to contribute to technical specifications and technical design documentation for the software development team.
- Ability to effectively analyze software source code in order to validate the application for business and technical requirements while supporting the improvement of the application.
- Experience working in teams to address software defect analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Proven ability in performance testing and optimization of developed source code for an enterprise business application.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with the software development team while driving software improvements.
- Ability to prepare and present concepts and vision (written and verbal) to the software development team, senior management, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidate must be an excellent communicator.
- .Net UI development
- Coordinaion with UI./UX team
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour