Located in Chanhassen, Minnesota, PMT Corporation was established in 1979 as a private company dedicated to the research and development of specialty products, devices and instruments used in the medical field. PMT Corporation is known for manufacturing and distributing high end, innovative products within the orthopedic, neurosurgery and plastic surgery markets.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual looking for a stable and established company with innovative products designed to improve lives, this is a unique opportunity for you to join our team. We seek a Territory Sales Manager (2-3 years experience) to represent our Neurosurgery suite of medical devices, surgical instrumentation and accessories. The Territory Sales Manager within our Neurosurgery & Orthopedic Spine division will be responsible for managing and maintaining current accounts, build upon existing accounts while also developing new business in their assigned territory. 40% travel within the territory, including overnight, is required.
- Sales Performance-based compensation package that includes a base salary, plus monthly uncapped commission
- Quarterly and Annual bonus opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage (Employer contribution on premiums)
- 401(k) plan, company match after one year employment
- Monthly car allowance plus 100% gasoline reimbursement
- Company provided computer and cell phone. Internet reimbursement
- Meal and hotel allowance
- Protected territory
- W-2 Employee status
- Comprehensive training (classroom and in-the-field) with our top managers
- Opportunities for advancement
The Territory Sales Manager will be self-motivated, confident and driven to succeed with a competitive nature. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build rapport and develop long-term, prosperous business relationships with surgeons, nurses, technicians and other professional medical staff.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 2 overnights/per week (40% travel)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years business-to-business outside sales experience, preferably with the same company or organization
- Experience in full sales cycle, from prospecting to finalized service agreement
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Demonstrated strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Proven record of successfully closing new business
- Comfortable observing medical procedures in the operating room
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly Microsoft Office and CRM/Netsuite
- Valid and current driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Build a rewarding new career in Medical Device sales with an industry leader.
PMT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.