The selected Executive Administrative Assistant will report to the Vice President of Lockheed Martin International Supply Chain and Industrial Development and will provide a full range of administrative duties in support of the team’s activities as needed, including, but not limited to:
- Works complex calendar scheduling to ensure efficiency and optimal use of the VP’s and respective staff’s time; manages the VP’s schedule to de-conflict and help prioritize meetings based on mission and business needs. Will support Vice President & multiple Director level customers.
- Works closely with internal/external staff assistants to schedule meetings and coordinate communication between Executives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Arranges air travel, hotels, and other transportation and travel needs for domestic and international travel for VP and other leaders. Prepares expense reports.
- Interfaces with internal executives and high-level customers. Partners and coordinates with the LM International and Functional Administrative Teams.
- Ensures the VP is prepared for daily and weekly agendas by preparing meeting materials in collaboration with the staff.
- Proactively collaborates with a highly motivated, team-oriented, and can-do spirit.
- Demonstrates initiative, discretion and tact in managing email, telephone calls and other requests. Ensures all correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled.
- Utilizes computer and standard desktop software to access LM systems, compose correspondence, memos, reports, create spreadsheets and presentation charts; ensures finished documents are proofread.
- Assures administrative detail on all projects: updates and statuses delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines. Pursues opportunities to change or lean-out processes/approaches.
- Builds knowledge of the LMI FBO organization and its goals and objectives, including a firm grasp of LMI operations and business practices.
- Performs additional special assignments as required in support of the LMI staff and in support of the business rhythm.
- Coordinates high volume of site visits and customer engagements for international external customers. Responsibilities include coordinating security, legal, protocol, and catering.
Multi-tasks effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as external customers, clients and vendors.
- Displays strong teamwork ethic.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements and logistical challenges and populate and reconcile expense reports.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Project planning/management skills and project coordination experience.
- Self-starter who can independently accomplish tasks; is proactive, flexible and takes initiative.
- Demonstrated proficiency in meeting technology such as VTC, Skype, audio and web conferencing.
- Performs with attention to detail.
- Recent and demonstrated experience in executive protocol and providing administrative support to Executive-level clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Lockheed Martin (LM) tools (Concur, STARS, Horizon, SAP, Visit LM, etc.), policies and procedures.
- Prior experience in government, government affairs, or political advocacy organizations.
- Internet research skills at an advanced level of administrative competency.
- Familiarity with SharePoint.
- Budget management experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.