Roles and responsibilities:
- Flexible start date.
- Seamless interview process (Skype).
- Work completed remotely in your current living situation.
- Communication and status updates will take place via video chat (Skype).
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
View company at Tellinga.com
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $50.00 /hour
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- SEO Tools: 1 year (Required)
Company's Facebook page: