Hi, we're Fever
We're excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
** This is a hybrid working position **
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result we have worked with top-tier brands across many verticals. Our slate of Fever Originals and Official Partnerships events is growing fast, so we're looking for someone to scale Sponsorships across our experiences.
Based in the US, the role will see them working closely with the Head of Brand Partnerships to drive growth across the supply side of the business internationally.
- Build relationships with clients of all levels - agency and direct
- Bring in suitable and ambitious client briefs
- Pull internal resource together to come up with winning responses
- Pull internal resource together to deliver the work
- Attend client meetings and pitches
- Strategically and creatively build a strong long-term pipeline
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Continuously work and engage with internal departments to drive help push Fever's Brand Partnerships offering forward
- Identify and understanding trends within entertainment, experiences and social media, and be able to articulate them to clients
- 5+ years of experience in event sponsorship sales
- A strong list of direct client and agency contacts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively deliver proposals and run client meetings
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- Comfortable in ambiguity - working through things for the first time
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary between $80-90k, and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Remote friendly
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Gympass membership
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice