Rapid Discovery Analysis & Innovation Projects
Role: Project Manager
Summary: Seeking a Project Manager to drive multiple, rapid software projects supporting early Drug Discovery Research to successful delivery and outcomes.
Summary of Projects
This role will provide PM oversight of multiple efforts enabling IT support of the Early Discovery organization, aligned with the Enterprise PMO. This role will contribute to planning, execution, risk mgmt., financial tracking, and reporting of the following projects:
- Allotrope PoC - Proof of concept effort to assess feasibility of utilizing the Allotrope Foundation's data standard framework for biopharma companies and laboratory instrument vendors.
- Image Platform Analysis - An analysis effort to understand the current state of tissue imaging in Life Sciences Research and determine options and future strategies.
- Visualization - Proof of concept to understand and model the decision-making process regarding asset and compound progression through the early Drug Discovery & Research pipeline.
- Biosample Registration & Workflows - Biosample registration optimization, upgrade, and data migration into a COTS product.
- ADME Assay Suites - Vendor implementation of ADME assay data processing tools.
Responsibilities – IT Project Manager
- Work with Informatics team and scientific groups to plan project activities and refine project plan.
- Manage project scope, quality, and timeline in conjunction with deliverables / PoC decisions.
- Track financials of the projects, ensuring accurate projections and needs.
- Coordinate management of stakeholders/sponsors.
- Coordinate and manage project meetings and communications.
- Identify and manage risks and issues. Work with the IT business partner, project team, clients and other stakeholders to develop strategies to mitigate risks as appropriate.
- Work with Business Partners to incorporate business strategy and direction in the final solutions.
- Work with Tech Leads (DCMs) to clearly define any upstream/downstream interdependencies.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and in-house developers to deliver key objectives of the projects.
- Maintain project collaboration area and ensure completeness of documentation and appropriate access for required stakeholders.
- Plan, measure, and track key performance indicators of the project.
- Regularly report status to business and Informatics sponsors. Prepare periodic status reports for project team, steering committees, and other program governance.
- Identify resource gaps and needs to execute the project and operationalize the solutions into a support state.
- Oversee all QA & training activities to ensure smooth delivery where applicable.
- Assist informatics team and project sponsor in executing a communication and change management strategy in support of project execution and rollout.
Job Type: Full-time
- clinical/Pharma: 5 years (Required)
- IT Project Management: 10 years (Required)