National Mortgage Lender is looking for producing loan officers for senior positions. Parkside Lending is growing and expanding our Retail division and looking to add producing Mortgage Loan Originators. You have full control of your deals from entering the loan, locking rate, running DU or LP, and knowing all conditions you will need to close! Parkside Lending is Fannie, Freddie, and Ginnie direct with an aggressive commission structure, extremely quick closings, and no overlays!
- Must have your State Mortgage Loan Origination License
- Basic FHA, Conventional, and VA guideline knowledge
- Ability to accurately and completely enter loan information into Lending QB
- Collect all necessary documents and conditions to close
- Communicate with borrowers
- Develop and grow referral relationships to increase sales
What Parkside Lending Offers:
Having closed $5 Billion dollars in loans last year, we are growing our retail division. Being Fannie, Freddie, and Ginnie direct we are able to get loans closed. As a loan officer, you are able to run DU or LP and will have all the information that you need to get your loan closed right away! From pricing to marketing to closings we have all ends covered! You can earn up to 200BPS on forwards and 60% on reverse mortgages!
About Parkside Lending:
Parkside Lending was founded in 2004 in San Francisco with a commitment to making a positive difference for mortgage professionals and their customers. We have produced strong returns and steady growth through the up and down cycles of the mortgage lending industry, and now enthusiastically serve the national wholesale, retail and correspondent market. Partner with us and experience the success that comes with the power of caring.
Parkside Lending is different — and here's how:
- We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of both our clients and their customers.
- We are a national leader in wholesale, retail and correspondent lending. Because we do not work in a call center retail platform, we will never compete for our clients' business. We work directly with consumers and real estate agents.
- We have the ability to create innovative products and services that meet clients' unique needs. Central to this is our commonsense approach to underwriting and decision-making.
- We're easy to work with; we make the loan process smooth and simple.
- Our leading-edge mortgage technology puts power in the hands of the loan originator, allowing them to see a loan's status throughout the entire process.
- We hire high quality people who bring expertise, respect, integrity, and caring to every transaction.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Loan Officer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule