Little Land Play Gym Temple provides comprehensive therapy and play-based services for children with developmental delays, disabilities and other needs. Little Land services are individualized, family centered, provided in the natural environment where babies, toddlers and children (birth to 21 years of age) live, learn and play. You have an opportunity to join our team of highly dedicated professionals to make a difference in the lives of children across our community.
Learn more about us at our website at www.littlelandplaygym.com/location/temple
As a member of the Occupational Therapy team, the Occupational Therapist will:
- Evaluate, plan and implement occupational therapy services for a pediatric population
- Administer individual assessments of fine motor, oral motor development, sensory integration and consult with other staff and the child's care givers
- Work with family members and care givers to help children reach potential and incorporate strategies in daily routines.
- Supervise Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants as necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE PEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (OT) POSITION:
- Masters degree or Equivalent in Occupational Therapy (OT)
- State of Texas license as an Occupational Therapist (OT)
- At least one (1) year of pediatric experience (preferred)
PLEASE INCLUDE DESIRED CONTRACT RATE AND AVAILABILITY ON COVER LETTER. SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
This position will start as PRN with the potential to move quickly to full-time as the case load increases. Afternoon times 3-6 are required to start.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines