Who You Are
- An education reformer with an unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars.
- A flexible professional with outstanding written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- A graduate of a Bachelor's degree program (required) with related work experience (preferred).
What You'll Do
- Ensure that daily student attendance and other required data is recorded in student information systems.
- Coordinate communications and notices home to parents in both Spanish and English.
- Ensure office is clean, organized, and welcoming to parents, staff, visitors, and students.
- Work with school vendors and assists with facilities management as needed.
- Coordinate ordering office supplies and uniform inventory, answer phone calls, answer emails, and serve as the first point of contact for any school visitors
Salary range is $35,000-$40,000 commensurate with your experience. Democracy Prep employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 403B matching, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, a smartphone, and a laptop.
Democracy Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our mission is to educate responsible citizen-scholars who will change the world. We strongly believe that by building a DREAM team that represents numerous perspectives, backgrounds, and expertises, we can achieve this goal together. This is a value we highly support and strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.