Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Identify top applicants for open positions. Source and screen candidates, review resumes, schedule and conduct interviews, present candidates to the hiring manager and make recommendations.
2. Onboard candidates through the entire recruitment cycle
3. Communicate and manage relationships with internal leadership. Proactively provide key metrics report.
4. Manage requisitions, database of candidates, job postings and status reports in tracking system.
5. Follow all standard operating procedures for the talent acquisition process. Seek feedback and recommendations to continuously improve processes.
6. Perform background checks, generate and extend offers to candidates and make appropriate data entry into the system for new hires. Take candidate through the entire new hire process including background, drug, Everify and I-9
7. Ensure adherence to all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other government compliance requirements. Maintain necessary files covering applications, interviews, and testing procedures.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
1. Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
2. Maintain awareness of changes in rules, statutes or regulations and communicate changes to staff.
3. May participate in any variety of meetings and workgroups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
4. Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
5. Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
6. Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field from an accredited college or university preferred.
At least two years of high volume recruiting experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
· Must have experience using conventional, internet and alternative sourcing techniques, including but not limited to, cold calling, proactive database searches, web mining and referral generation.
· Proven track record in developing a passive candidate pipeline.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interviewing and assessment skills.
· Detail oriented and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. High proficiency in researching the Internet.
· Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven
· Critical thinking, problem-solving, and judgment and decision-making abilities.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Tools & Equipment Used
Computer- MS office suite, ADP applicant tracking system, and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
This position works under usual office conditions. The employee is required to work at a personal computer as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time. Must be able to stand, sit, walk and occasionally climb. The incumbent must be able to work extended and flexible hours and weekends as needed. Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- English and Spanish (Required)