Manager, Corporate Relations
Fundraising and Development
As part of the Corporate Relations team, support senior officers, officers and executive directors in managing high-level corporate recruitment of new members and cultivate relationships with existing members. Develop and implement an integrated and strategic fundraising plan to achieve revenue goals.
- Obtain appointments for senior officers, officers and executive directors by calling prospective and current member companies.
- Conduct follow-up with companies via emails, letters, and phone calls.
- Work with Chamber staff to implement membership deliverables.
- Produce weekly status reports, and review and distribute corporate briefing materials.
- Monitor and review written materials disseminated by the Chamber and identify critical pieces of communications.
- Coordinate calendar and travel arrangements; schedule Corporate Briefings for new and existing members.
- Maintain National Account Corporate Database.
Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 4 years’ experience in fundraising, member relations, or a related field, preferably with a political or nonprofit group; demonstrated fundraising success achieving significant revenue through an effective prospecting and cultivation strategy for new and existing donors; interest in and a solid understanding of the scope of work; excellent interpersonal, customer service, and verbal and written communications; strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills; adept at working with a diverse group of personalities; self-starter and able to work independently and as part of a team; ability to integrate imagination and creativity into the work with enthusiasm; and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Our talent acquisition and employment policies are inclusive. We respect both the spirit and letter of the laws of equal employment opportunity.