Full-time | Part-time$17.50 - $18.00 an hour
- Driver's License
- Customer service
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
This position is on-call. We are seeking a flexible individual who can cover courier routes who are taking vacation or sick time. 30-40 hours per week available.
Couriers are our front-line representatives to our clients. They are responsible for pickup and delivery of medical specimens from clients along a specific route. Their professionalism, courtesy, and customer service skills along with excellent driving ability are essential to our ability to service our clients every day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive his/her own vehicle throughout the shift on various roads and in varying weather conditions. (Company will give car allowance for usage of it)
- Safely transport lab specimens, medical records, supplies and related material in a timely manner
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior
- Strictly observe operating policies, procedures and service schedules
- Present a professional image to clients and the public through appearance and interaction
- Conduct pre/post trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat, and orderly vehicle
- A valid driver's license and clean driving history
- Have at least 4 years of licensed driving experience and possess a valid driver's license issued in the state of residence
- Own a reliable car.
- Successfully pass MVR and background check.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Relevant industry/driving experience
- Ability to determine efficient routing between multiple points
- Extended periods of driving
- Frequent standing, walking
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb stairwells
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.50 - $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)