STX Healthcare Management Services a Dental Company is on a journey of significant growth which involves providing business and professional management services to Dentists. The organization is focused on moving from a regional player in the Dental Services Organization (DSO) industry to a National competitor segmented into multiple regions under multiple brands. The company will experience significant growth over the next 18 months primarily through acquisitions representing well over 150 dental offices throughout North America. Our brands will represent our mission to enable the delivery of high quality and affordable oral healthcare in our communities.
The Regional Training Manager (RTM) supports mission, vision, values and business objectives of the STX Healthcare Management Services organization through the development and delivery of training programs to our dental centers’ teammates. The primary focus of the Regional Training Manager is to partner with the Regional Human Resources Business Partner (R-HRBP) and the Regional Operations Leadership to ensure we deliver the appropriate training to develop, deliver and drive high engagement of our dental centers’ teammates; corporate teammates and teammates of the supported clinical professional corporation. The RTM is responsible for designing, delivering and measuring the effectiveness of training programs. This role partners with others to facilitate large, multi-day off site meetings and trainings for an assigned region.
The position reports to the Talent Management Director with matrix support to R-HRBP and Operations leaders.
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet the business needs and organize training sessions, and deliver instructor-led classroom; virtual and e-learning training programs as needed to achieve business outcomes and effective transfer of learning in the workplace
- With HR Business Partner, continually assess the short and long-term talent and development needs and gaps based on a solid understanding of business strategy, priorities and challenges; develop strong partnerships that enable impactful delivery of programs and development of key talent
- Design, develop, and implement targeted development solutions for the assigned business unit(s), organization(s), team(s), and/or individuals; this may include learning programs, curricula, team development, short/long term assimilation plans, 360s, rotation programs, apprenticeships, experiential learning, orientation, onboarding, etc.
- Solid consulting skills; proven ability to learn new business models, business strategy, priorities, challenges, and create highly targeted training programs as a result
- Develop and implement training programs and materials to ensure business requirements are met for effective operation programs such as customer service skills, systems, back office, and healthcare laws and regulations
- Leads the design, development, and management of training sessions and schedules based on the evaluation of the needs of staff and new hires in coordination with management
- Provide confidential coaching/facilitation and works closely with all levels of staff to ensure the integrity of the program and provides highly skilled feedback on staff performance in scheduled training and informal skills based coaching
- Ability to train field based teammates so they can train others in the centers—train the trainer
- Responsible for educating staff on all tools necessary for training
- Develops a means of measuring the effectiveness of training programs developed or administered through evaluation, testing, and assessment of program outcomes and integrates results into new and existing course curriculum
- Work with outside vendors, providers and organizations as necessary to effectively deliver training
- Reviews, evaluates, and modify existing and proposed programs
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management
- 5 years of related experience in development and delivery of training programs. Experience in a dental/healthcare or retail environment is a plus. Experience in leading change management is a plus.
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrated consulting experience applying organizational learning and development practices in a business environment. Strong working knowledge in designing and implementing Performance Management, Competency Models, and Organizational Effectiveness initiatives
- Proficient in eLearning development software and instructional design for adult learning
- Facilitation, presentation, and coaching experience
- Demonstrated facilitator skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Masters in Instructional Design and Training preferred
- This position is will be located in our Dallas, TX office
- Regional travel is required with the Regional Market (35%) and Nationally on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
- development and delivery of training program: 5 years