Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Communications and Data Quality Practice Leader reports to the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) and is responsible for department-wide and Citi-wide CDO Communications, curation of the CDO website, and data quality practice activities including the Data Quality Professional Development Program, Citi Lean and other Learning and Development activities. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of CDO’s role driving data quality and data governance for the firm and excellent communications and presentation skills.
The role focuses on the following activities:
- Curate the CDO Website, and develop and publish CDO Insights, Fact Sheets and Sponsored Search.
- Serve as CDO communications liaison to EO&T and CTO Communications teams
- Partner with leadership to document Org. goals, newsletters, memos, announcements, mid-year / annual highlights, VOE communications, Collaborate updates
- Manage production of quarterly Town Halls, the CDO Annual Planning meeting and presentations, e.g. CDO Orientation
- Facilitate weekly Data Governance meetings
- Curate presentations such as CDO Knowledge Builder and coach KB speakers
- Assist in the development/improvement of CAO department processes, publication of CDO Information Sheets
- Partner with the CDO Webmaster and team members supporting Business Office functions and SharePoint administration
- Manage the DQ Professional Development Program (DQPDP) including vendor relationship management, program promotion, enrollments, GLMS course registration, metrics
- Manage the DQ Community collaborate site and maintain DQPDP database in MS Access.
- Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting or Finance and / or equivalent experience
- 6+ years banking/finance/operations project experience
- Working knowledge of Citi, the financial services industry and financial products
- Data Quality, Data Governance or Information Management experience a plus
- Ability to manage and drive completion within specified timeframes, strong prioritization & PM skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data, organize findings, build presentations
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and oral, writing skills, and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Microsoft Office proficient – Word, PPT, Excel/Pivot tables, Access
- Citi Collaborate and SharePoint administration experience a plus