please apply to the link below to expedite the hiring process.
Child Care Attendant
The Child Care Attendant reports to Member Relations Director and is responsible for insuring the safety of the children. They are responsible for helping create a fun and positive play area for young children to enjoy.
- Being courteous and exercising tact and diplomacy when dealing with the public
- Being familiar with approved methods of problem behaviors of young children
- Asserting leadership abilities in the event of the Supervisor's absence.
- Minimum of six months experience working with children in a child care environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree in early childhood education preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour