About US Wellness:
Our company is a leading national provider of biometric screening and health promotion services. This year, we are celebrating our 26th anniversary of providing positive, reliable, and professional wellness services across the country. We specialize in chronic disease awareness, lifestyle coaching, biometric screening, and prevention. Join our team to help make the world a healthier place!
It is that time of year again! Flu Season is quickly approaching, and US Wellness is currently seeking RNs or LPNs (RN, LPN/LVN, NP, Pharmacist) to staff our local wellness clinic during the 2023 Flu Clinic Season.
US Wellness is actively recruiting qualified and eager Flu Nurses (RN,LPN/LVN,NP) to help protect the community. At US Wellness, we work with employers who are searching for ways to make their employees’ lives healthier and happier lives. We are looking for Flu nurses (RN, LPN/LVN, NP) who can help deliver this positive message to employees at our on-site Flu and/or Biometric Screening Events. You would be responsible for the successful setup, execution, and breakdown of clinics while adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations. US Wellness utilizes pre-filled dose (syringe). Flu Nurses are also responsible for receiving clinic supplies, inventory management, and timely return of documentation and unused supplies. This is an excellent opportunity for nurses of all skill levels to build experience and advance your career.
- Current License: RN, LPN, LVN, Pharmacist and NP in the state administering flu vaccinations minimum of 1 year experience administering immunizations.
- Administer flu vaccination while complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Monitor participants during the vaccination process and manage adverse reactions if necessary.
- Must be able to receive all clinic supplies via next day air and confirm receipt.
- Return all unused clinic supplies and documentation in a prompt and timely manner.
- Must have a cold place to store flu serum.
- Perform clinic set up and breakdown.
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment, while putting participants at ease.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, OSHA, and federal/state/local laws and regulations.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Must be Computer/Tablet/Internet savvy.
- Administer flu vaccinations while complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand, walk, bend, lift and carry items up to 30 pounds
- Continually required to talk or hear and use visual acuity to operate specialized equipment, read technical information, and/or use keyboard
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally exposed to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials
Education: LPN/LVN or RN degree (RN, LPN/LVN, NP or Pharmacist)
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to join our team of Wellness Representatives, please submit your application. Also include current resume and any active or last clinical license, certifications, or degrees. We will be reviewing all resumes and scheduling phone interviews for all qualified candidates.
Flu Nurses: RN, NP, LPN/LVN $30-$35
Job Types: PRN, Temporary
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Flu Vaccination: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person