A job for TODAY…a career for TOMORROW!
We are a great fit for YOU if you say yes to any of these questions:
- Looking for just some extra cash?
- Want to work after school and on weekends?
- Looking to make a change in your career?
- Looking to grow into management?
- Want to be part of a family focused work environment?
Everybody is Somebody at Bob Evans...
It doesn't matter who you are, we believe that everyone has a place at our table. If you want to have fun, prepare and serve quality food while working with a team, then come in and visit with us for an interview.
Visit careers.bobevans.com to view complete job description.
Not sure about what it’s like at Bob Evans, Check out our very cool but brief video that features some of our shining stars sharing their employment stories with Bob Evans Restaurants at careers.bobevans.com
Bob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant and participates in E Verify.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions may be available.
We continue to update our safety and sanitation procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees and guests.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place