Dana-Co, a nationally distributed intimate apparel manufacturer, is currently seeking a part-time Retail Coordinator/Fit Specialist for luxury brands, Natori and Skarlett Blue. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, enjoy interacting with customers and department managers driving sales and creating visually stimulating presentations of our products.
The Retail Coordinator/Fit Specialist's primary function is to generate sales at retail by executing key sales and marketing initiatives within specific Department Store and Specialty Store accounts and door locations as assigned, including a primary focus on retail consumer selling and Fit Events.
- Maximize brand awareness and drive retail sales
- Visit assigned locations weekly ensuring the product has a strong representation on the sales floor
- Work closely with Sales Associate and Managers training and informing them of new product details, launches, promotions and procedures.
- Maintain presentations, ensuring product placement and communicating detailed account information to Sales Associates and Managers
- Move stock from the stock room to the sales floor
- During in store events measure clients to determine the proper fit for bras and various other undergarments and intimate apparel in the privacy of the women’s fitting room on a regular basis.
- Build relationships and maintain strong partnerships with Sales Associates and Managers to achieve goals and continue the positive relationship our brand has with the retailer.
- Intimate Apparel experience is preferred
- A successful track record in apparel retail or merchandising environment preferred.
- Independent, self-motivated and organized
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong negotiation skills
- Reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Strong computer skills utilizing the internet, email and Microsoft Office Suite are helpful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Required)