SKIDATA USA is seeking Technical Savvy Sales Professional with previous Parking industry experience to join our growing company to support Ashburn, VA and surrounding territory.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in an environment that is very forward-thinking, creative and offers a lot of room for growth through our specialized training and certifications.
The technology behind our gates and access readers is as surprising as it is convincing, with thousands of our systems in more than 100 countries – for example at ski resorts, airports, stadiums and amusement parks.
Position Summary: Works assigned territory for New System Sales, performs a variety of tasks related to Outside Sales. Responsible for attracting new business/opportunities, designing solutions for those opportunities, and profitably selling projects, products and services to potential customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain and build client relationships.
· Complete the sales process from bid to order; work with sales teams to create proposals, bid packages, and submittal's for PARCS (Parking access and revenue control systems) solutions.
· Ability to deliver a successful product demo and PowerPoint presentations.
· Promote and sell recurring service contracts, including but not limited to the following: Maintenance of contracts, Service contracts, Hosted Services Agreements, & Sweb Services.
· Perform on-site job walks to create quotes to support the proposal process: capture site requirements- take pictures, talk to customers, get measurements and any other questions/conditions that arise that may impact the proposal.
· Ensure proper information provided to account for projects in Salesforce are accurate; work along side sales team and Project Management team and Order Entry to ensure accuracy in the order entry process.
YOU CONVINCE WITH:
· Significant experience working directly with customer, developing/managing relationships, and up selling – when appropriate.
· Proven ability to understand customer business objectives in order to be able to provide solutions to help them grow.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat and any type of CRM software, Salesforce preferred.
· Passion for technology; possess and maintain firm understanding of new and emerging technologies related to the position and Parking industry.
· Excellent ability to communicate effectively utilizing both written and verbal skills
· Strong commitment and superior reliability
· Great attitude and the ability to be team player
· Commitment and self-reliance
WE SURPRISE WITH
· Competitive base + bonus compensation and benefits
· Growth opportunities, for the qualified and motivated
· Innovative systems solutions
· Attraction as market leader
· Unique success story
· Highly motivated team
Apply now if you see yourself providing customer satisfaction on behalf of the world market leader. Please include resume in PDF format. Relocation assistance – not available.
SKIDATA is the world market leader in access and revenue management. The broad spectrum of proven standard to customized solutions guarantees every customer the optimal solution in order to maximize sales and to offer the best comfort. Meanwhile, over 10,000 installations in over 100 countries enable the fast and secure access of people and vehicles to ski resorts, stadiums, airports, shopping malls, cities, spa & wellness facilities, trade fairs and amusement parks. The foundation of SKIDATA's success is on the one hand based on the more than 1,350 dedicated and skilled employees and the clear focus on research and development. On the other hand, the company stands for responsibility and sustainability and benefits from the global network of the Swiss Kudelski Group.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time