We are seeking an experienced Receptionist to coordinate our office operations and support the CEO and President of our growing team. This is an excellent position in the music festival business for someone looking for a stable career at a thriving company.
- Answer and route heavy office phones
- Greet and accommodate guests
- Maintain office environment, organization and cleanliness
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and merchandise
- General office operation management; shipping & mail distribution, liaise with building maintenance, update company-wide documents, implement and educate staff on general office protocols and procedures
- Executive travel and lodging booking, rental car reservations and flights
- Supporting CEO and COO with administrative needs
- Enhances executives’ effectiveness by providing information management support
- Conserves executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage & maintain executives’ schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels and interact with external clients & partners
- Maintains client & partner confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
*Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
*Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Confidentiality, Judgement & Decision Making Ability, Attention to Detail & Accuracy, Team Player
Education & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience providing office/administrative support
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong references required
Job Type: Full-time
- office administration: 2 years
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Receptionist: 2 years