Who are we?
DeliverThat is a coast-to-coast outsourced delivery service recognized as the industry leader in the growing on-demand off-premise catering market. Dozens of national restaurant companies count on DeliverThat to safely transport their food and represent their brand with prompt and professional service.
Why drive with DeliverThat?
The majority of our deliveries are scheduled one day in advance, allowing drivers to plan ahead. DeliverThat offers a higher than average base pay for each restaurant delivery. Drivers earn tips which are higher than other food service deliveries due to the larger ticket average of catering orders.
What is the role?
Earn up to $25-$30 per hour as a catering delivery driver in your surrounding area. Deliveries originate at popular local restaurants and are transported to area businesses, doctor’s offices and professional buildings. Heaviest delivery times are Mon – Fri from 10am – 2pm. Weekend deliveries to residential parties also available. Our drivers set up the catering order where the customer requests. (It’s set-up only. Take-down /clean up is not required)
Position Who are we looking for?:
Position •hospitality-minded individuals seeking additional income on a flexible schedule.
Position How does it work?:
- perfect extra gig for on-demand drivers of lyft, uber, grubhub, doordash, postmates, etc.
- stay-at-home moms & dads looking for extra income while the kids are at school.
- school bus drivers with availability during peak catering delivery periods (10am – 2pm)
- retired professionals that want to earn extra cash and meet nice people.
Position The delivery jobs are offered via subcontracted arrangements. you take them as they fit into your existing schedule. the subcontracted arrangements require our delivery drivers to fulfill the restaurant's delivery requests, perform a light setup and act as a consummate professional when representing deliverthat on one of your delivery runs. pay is based on fees earned which are determined by the distance from pick up location to the delivery destination. our quality drivers average conservatively $25-$30/hr. if you can focus and be on time, this will be the easiest gig you ever have.
Position What do you need?:
Position •a valid us driver’s license and auto insurance.
- reliable transportation (no specific catering van/vehicle required)
- an iphone or android smartphone.
- the ability to carry catering bags weighing up to 30lbs.
- the ability to be punctual and professional.
- must be 19 years of age. no experience is necessary.